GARAGE DOOR REPAIRS WESTBURY, WARMINSTER, TROWBRIDGE
Garage doors are subject to all sorts of trauma, which can cause faults and damage, resulting in them not performing as they should, looking shabby and unkempt, and/or becoming a safety and security risk.
Over the years the expert engineers from Well Hung Garage Doors have come across a vast range of garage door problems. Hinges come adrift, doors get damaged when hit by a car, locks wear out, on up-and-over doors rollers come out of their tracks and springs break. Electric garage doors have problems too, like broken or tangled cables, motor failure or broken brackets.
If you need garage door repairs in Westbury, Warminster, Trowbridge or elsewhere in Wiltshire go to the professionals! Well Hung Garage Doors have the experience, equipment and know-how to assess the problem and provide the best solution, whether it is just a simple repair, major overhaul or total replacement.
Besides their expertise, Well Hung Garage Doors supply a wide range of garage door spares and parts to fit all styles and types of garage doors. Whether your garage door is up-and-over, sectional, side-hinged, roller shutter and/or automatic, when it stops doing its job Well Hung Garage Doors will come to the rescue.
Very often what seems to be a major problem with garage doors turns out to be just down to wear and tear, causing a part to break or move out of alignment. The team at Well Hung Garage Doors will be able to identify the problem and effect repairs quickly and efficiently. If the problem is diagnosed as a major issue and fixing the garage doors is not viable, Well Hung Garage Doors will advise you on the replacement options available to suit your budget and requirements.
Some of the most common problems with garage doors which need repairing are:
- Automatic doors which stop working. If you are sure the battery in your remote garage door opener is not dead (or the problem persists after you have replaced the battery) then it is best to call in a professional garage door repairer like Well Hung Garage Doors to identify the problem. It could be an issue with the motor, springs or track
- Automatic garage door getting jammed or not opening and closing smoothly. There could be an obstruction which is causing ongoing damage each time it operates. This could be something small and difficult to notice, such as a pebble, and the experts from Well Hung Garage Doors can find the problem and repair any damage that has been done to the garage doors.
- Manual garage door feeling stiff or heavy to manoeuvre. There might be damage, debris or clogging on the tracks or rollers which has caused them to break. A professional is needed to assess and repair the damage safely.
- The garage door won’t stay open, or is droopy. This is a potentially dangerous problem that is probably due to faulty or failed springs, which need to be adjusted, repaired or replaced by an expert.
If you are experiencing any problems with your garage doors, would like to have new garage doors fitted, have your garage doors automated or need adjacent garage doors replaced with a double garage door without a central pier, contact Well Hung Garage Doors on 01373 823360 for advice and a free estimate.
- Supply of the Highest Quality Garage Door Systems
- Professional Standard Fitting of all Garage Door Systems
- Automated Systems
- Remote Systems
- Spares and Repairs
- Supply Only